Sunday, May 21, 2006

You tried so hard to save your babies, please let me save you



I tried to trap your babies; I should have known that you moved them three days earlier when the men started to work on the building. I looked, I really did, but you were such a good mama, you hid them so well. I would never have found them and I am glad that the man who's shed you moved them too was there today to tell me that he tried to help them but they were stuck in the flower pot you put them in and they just couldn't breathe. He showed me the little area of earth that he was able to find under all the rubble of what used to be his back yard......he buried your kittens there when he couldn't save them and he put the flower pot with some flowers on top. He decided to do this instead of planting flowers, he just does not think they will grow in the ruins of his home.

Mama cat, we are both keeping an eye out for you now.....we are going to get you so that you can find a better place, a place where you will eat every day and a place where you will be safe.



REST IN PEACE, TINY TABBY KITTENS

4 comments:

Elaine W said...

Your website is awesome. I have been working with ARNO for some time; and, like you, know the sadness and frustration of the whole process and wonder how this will ever end. Keep up your wonderful work.

pet center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
pet center
It covers pet center related contents.
All the best!

pet center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
pet center
It covers pet center related contents.
All the best!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about the babies. I know you tried.. The animals must feel this too- that we love them and are caring for them in the best way we can. Please, everyone, know that we are in this together.. That our spirits are moving through this tragic situation as one. PLEASE.. Do not feel alone.. I know how that feels, and it makes it so hard to remain here on this troubled earth amid so many unaware people.. Fighting daily for what should be the birthright of these innocent animals. Please keep the faith- at least in that you are making a difference. My heart is with you all.